Thank you and welcome.
Bowes Fitness Online Running Squad.
Keep an eye on your inbox.
Soon to arrive is your training stimulus.
Who is this for?
1. First timers looking for a way into running.
2. People who've been out for a while and looking to get their mojo back.
3. Runners serious for a PB can tackle one of our harder programs.
4. People who are tired of their routine and need a guided, textured program that will have them running fast.
5. Runners who are prepared to work.
1. Running training.
2. Strength and stretching.
3. Activation and rehabilitation exercises, to keep you injury free.
4. Program structure. Adaptation, loading and taper.
5. Race week schedule, the DOs and DO NOT DOs of long distance running.
Get rolling with these great videos
1. Speed drills for long distance running (video)
2. Tempo Running Tutorial (video)
3. How to control your lactic threshold in training (video)