- The fastest way to learn, you get one on one guidance with Boxing Australia Accredited Boxing coach, Sean Bowes.
- Sessions mix technique, fitness and boxing generalship.
- You and some friends book in for a private workout with Coach Sean Bowes.
- Each person gets individual guidance and time on the pads with the coach.
- Personalised boxing workout programs that include variety and real-life tested boxing drills.
- Weekly briefing emails and accountability calls.
- Queensland Schoolboy Champion 1998
- Queensland Intermediate Champion 1999
- Australian Institute of Sport Junior Development Squad 1999
- Victorian Welterweight Champion 2003
- Victorian Welterweight Champion 2005
- Australian Boxing Team 2005
- Oceania Games Bronze Medal 2005
- Commonwealth Games Trials 2006
- Sydney University Elite Athlete Program Head Coach 2011
- Arafura Games Coach 2011
2005 - Certificate 3 in Fitness - Gym Instructor
2006 - Began training private clients
Level 1 Australian Boxing Trainer's Licence
Certificate 4 in Fitness - Personal Trainer
2007 - Established first boxing gym in Brisbane, Australia, Team Freedom Boxing Gym
2008 - Moved gym to new location in Brisbane, Australia
2010 - Moved to Sydney, begin training in Bondi Beach area and Sydney University
Facilitate first White Collar (corporate) boxing client, training program and fight night
2011 - Facilitate group of White Collar fighters in 12 week training program
2012 - Establish private gym in Bondi Beach, Alexis Arguello Boxing Gym
2013 - Train classes and private clients out of Lifecycle Gym in Bronte, Australia
2018 - Train boxing classes at Bondi Boxing Gym, Australia
2019 - Coached multiple Corporate Fight Nights
2020 - Founded Bowes Fitness Boxing Gym, Bondi Junction, Australia
Boost Your Skills. Get our FREE download
Become an email Subscriber.
It's time for you to get the skills to make you great. Download our free guide to learn the 5 secrets to great boxing today:
Copyright Bowes Fitness - Sydney, Australia.