- The fastest way to learn, you get one on one guidance with Boxing Australia Accredited Boxing coach, Sean Bowes.
- Sessions mix technique, fitness and boxing generalship.
- You and some friends book in for a private workout with Coach Sean Bowes.
- Each person gets individual guidance and time on the pads with the coach.
- Personalised boxing workout programs that include variety and real-life tested boxing drills.
- Weekly briefing emails and accountability calls.
- Queensland Schoolboy Champion 1998
- Queensland Intermediate Champion 1999
- Australian Institute of Sport Junior Development Squad 1999
- Victorian Welterweight Champion 2003
- Victorian Welterweight Champion 2005
- Australian Boxing Team 2005
- Oceania Games Bronze Medal 2005
- Commonwealth Games Trials 2006
- Sydney University Elite Athlete Program Head Coach 2011
- Arafura Games Coach 2011
2005 - Certificate 3 in Fitness - Gym Instructor
2006 - Began training private clients
Level 1 Australian Boxing Trainer's Licence
Certificate 4 in Fitness - Personal Trainer
2007 - Established first boxing gym in Brisbane, Australia, Team Freedom Boxing Gym
2008 - Moved gym to new location in Brisbane, Australia
2010 - Moved to Sydney, begin training in Bondi Beach area and Sydney University
Facilitate first White Collar (corporate) boxing client, training program and fight night
2011 - Facilitate group of White Collar fighters in 12 week training program
2012 - Establish private gym in Bondi Beach, Alexis Arguello Boxing Gym
2013 - Train classes and private clients out of Lifecycle Gym in Bronte, Australia
2018 - Train boxing classes at Bondi Boxing Gym, Australia
2019 - Coached multiple Corporate Fight Nights
2020 - Founded Bowes Fitness Boxing Gym, Bondi Junction, Australia
Copyright Bowes Fitness - Sydney, Australia.